Inca trail to Machu Picchu 4 Days
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is considered one of the most interesting adventure programs in the world, because of its great variety of landscapes and ecological biodiversity and also for the impressive Inca monuments visited during the trek. The route runs through an impressive variety of altitudes, where the climate and ecosystems range from the high Andean plain to the cloud forest. The forests abound in hundreds of species of orchids, brightly colored birds and dream-like landscapes which are the ideal complement to this amazing hikers’ route.
Peru Agency is proud to offer you a unique style trek through this spectacular landscape, decorated with imposing mountains, rivers and great wildlife. Add some fascinating Inca buildings to these natural wonders and you have a unique chance to appreciate architectural art in perfect harmony with the natural environment.
Come with us on this adventure, hiking to Machu Picchu.
|Altitude:||2050 – 4200 m.a.s.l.|
|High Season:||May to September|
|Path:||Closed month of February|
- Before booking, please first check availability with the reservations team at Peru Agency. Once we have confirmed that spaces are available for the required date, you must send us the following information for each passenger: full name, ID and/or passport number, nationality, sex and age. Please also send a copy of your passport showing this same information. If you do not have this document, we cannot proceed with the reservation.
- In addition to the above, we must receive payment in full order to confirm the booking.
- Peru Agency cannot reserve or confirm only an entry to the Inca Trail. Our services must be booked as a package and will include the services as detailed in each itinerary.
- Departures every day minimum 2 people, including extra porter to carry your belongings.
- Price per person based in double occupancy in shared service. Ask us for a private service quote.
- Extra porter can be booked on request. The price is $174.
- All Inca Trail departures dates are subject to space availability given by the Culture Ministry (Only allowed 500 people per day including guides, cooks, porters and travelers).
- Extra Services for additional cost: walking poles, Inflatable sleeping pads for extra comfort, sleeping bags, upgrade your train (return only), Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountains.
- Group Departures every day.
- Inca trail is closed on February for maintenance.
- Student Discount (International Student Identity Card required): US$ 40