Travel Policies Update 2021 – 2022
The Requirements Get in to Peru:
- Provide negative molecular test performed no more than 72 hours prior to your travel date.
- Or, antigen test, 24 hours before your travel date.
- And, Complete a health affidavit and an online geolocation authorization (Format will be provided by us).
Flexible Booking Policies:
- In case of COVID infections, no penalty is applied. you must show the COVID test.
- Bookings made before December 30, 2021, you can change the travel date until March 30, 2022, without additional cost, request it up to 35 days in advance of the arrival date.
In addition, we have a very attractive group policy, ninth passenger travels free.
We are open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, Peruvian time (UTC -5).
Posted on sep. 3