COVID 19 – UPDATE
- The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, South America’s most treasured architectural jewel, reopens its doors on the 15th september 2020, receiving 675 tourists a day in the first phase. The majority of other tourist attractions in Peru will also reopen on this same date.
- Jorge Chavez international airport in Callao, the most important in Peru, is ready to reopen and will operate again from the 1st of July, only for domestic flights in the first phase. We will keep you informed of plans to restart international flights.
- If you wish to reschedule your booking, you can request this up to 33 days before the date of travel for journeys before December 2022, without any additional cost and respecting the rate.
- We have frozen our rates for bookings confirmed before the 30th of December 2020 for travel before the 31st of December 2022.
- We have improved our groups policy, the ninth passenger goes free.
- We are open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, Peruvian time (UTC -5). Call us on: TOLL FREE: +1-855-774-7036, by Waap +51 932 344 724 or +51 943 852 958 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; we are waiting to deal with your query.
- Lastly, we inform you that the Peruvian government is allowing free entry to Machu Picchu for visitors under 18 or over 60 until Dec. 2020.
We hope you are all in good health. See you soon!