TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates don´t apply for special dates *
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- The programs has been quoted in the cheapest room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m. and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check in at the hotel and / or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
Some services increase during holidays and special dates, contact us and ask about it:
|Holly week||Apr. 06 -12||All Perú|
|Inti Raymi||June 22 – 27||Cusco|
|Chachapoyas anniversary party||July 22-27||Chachapoyas|
|Peru National Holidays||July 27 to 30||All Perú|
|End of the years Partys||Dec. 30 – Jan 02||All Perú|
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
The passenger is responsible for obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, payment of excess baggage, personal requests such as extra drinks, laundry service, communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), national and international airport departure taxes, gratuities, or other services and fees not specified in the itinerary
Some services may be interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions; force majeure reasons; acts of nature, strikes, etc.; or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers or PERU AGENCY or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result; of such interruptions or cancellations that escape our control.
We recommend passengers to get trip cancellation, travel repatriation and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
CANCELLATIONS AND REEMBURSEMENTS
Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing including all related information, and will receive immediate attention from us.
PERU AGENCY recommends that all of the guests arrive to Peru with their own travel insurance, and that it covers for lost luggage.
PERU AGENCY cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not to include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.
FORMS OF PAYMENT (for Groups and FIT´s)
- Wire transfers:
All wire transfers costs have to be paid by the sender and must have the PERU AGENCY tour number(s), on their reference code field. Additionally, we need a copy of the payment confirmation issued by the bank via fax or e -mail, with the following information added to it:
Lima, PERU BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU – MIRAFLORES AGENCY
Avenida Larco # 611 MIRAFLORES, LIMA 18 PERU
Teléfono (511) – 4441717.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 194-31464975-1-01. ACCOUNT NAME: PERU ON ROAD E.I.R.L. SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
Date of Travel
The above information is key to the accurate processing of payments.
- Credit Cards:
Credit or debit card: Via Visa net (NIUBIZ) 5% additional + Cardholder’s identity document; 7% additional for PayPal payments, no additional document is required).