Enjoy the richest country in the world on a 6-day trip paying 50% for the second passenger.
Day 01: Arrival to Lima
Arrival to the city of Lima. Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: City Tour In Lima (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
AM. We will visit Lima city in its three times ancestral, colonial and contemporary.
We start our tour with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid” a magnificent ceremonial and archeological center built in the 4th century a.d. and considered a “sacred village” by the Incas; the Viceroyalty of Peru was the most important of the Spanish Empire and Lima was its capital.
Then we continue by Lima colonial, we visit the historical center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and Colonial edifications, such as the Paseo de la República, the San Martín Square, the Main Square, the city hall, and the City Council Palace amongst others.
We will visit the MUSEUM OF THE BANCO CENTRAL DE RESERVA*, where we will admire the “Treasures of Peru” Collection, a fine selection of objects made of gold, ceramics and textiles from different pre-columbian cultures.
We will visit the monumental SAN FRANCISCO CONVENT, which displays the largest collection of religious art in America. Our highlight will be the visit of the underground vaults, known as “Catacumbas” or Catacombs. Of the CONTEMPORARY LIMA: We will visit traditional residential areas of Lima and Larcomar.
*BCRP Museum, closed Sunday and Monday.
Day 03: Flight to Cusco – Arrival To Cusco (B)
At according time, Pickup from your hotel in Lima and transfer to the airport, fly to Cusco, arrival to Cusco, welcome and transfer to your hotel in Cusco. Free day to acclimatize.
Day 04: City Tour In Cusco And Archaeological Sites (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
At 09:00 hrs will begin the city tour and nearby archaeological places: visit the Cathedral, Santo Domingo and Koricancha (Inca temple). Continuing the tour to the nearby ruins: Sacsayhuaman, the building was probably used for religious purposes but, due to its location and style, the Spanish and contemporary writers assumed it was a military structure, continue to Qenko or “labyrinth” is considered a sacred place in which ceremonies were performed in honour of the Sun, the Moon and the stars. – Puka Pukara Its role would have been a “Tambo” or a place of rest and lodging. Finally visit Tambomachay that would probably had an important religious role, linked to water and the regeneration of the earth, return to Cusco.
Day 05: Private Machu Picchu Tour – Full Day (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel, and transfer to the train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes, arriving you will be meet by our representative, to assist you to board the bus to the entrance to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu declared a Natural and Cultural Heritage of Humanity, best example of Incan architecture. Built in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, the city appears have been sculpted straight from the rocky slopes. Besides offering visitors a spectacular landscape, the site also exhibits important endemic biological diversity in flora and fauna. At agreed time, you will board the bus back to Aguas Calientes to enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant. Train back to Cusco, transfer to your hotel. Overnight at selected hotel.
Day 06: Transfer To Cusco Airport And Connection In Lima /… (B)
Breakfast at the hotel in Cusco, at according time transfer to the airport and fly to Lima, to return home.
- English guided tours in PREMIUM shared service.
- All transfer services in all the visited cities.
- Entrance fee to all visited attractions.
- City tour in Lima.
- 02-nights lodging in Lima, breakfast included.
- 03 nights lodging in Cusco, breakfast included.
- City tour in Cusco.
- Panoramic Vistadome train to Machu Picchu included.
- Roundtrip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Private guided tour to Machu Picchu.
- Buffet lunch or three-course menu in Aguas Calientes (Not included beverages)
- Personalized assistance.
Does Not Include:
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Meals not mentioned and tips.
- Personal expenses (drinks, medical or travel insurance, laundry, etc.)
- Expenses not mentioned.
NEW POLICIES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE (FIT’s)
We reinvented ourselves to look after you!
- All transfers to and from the airport or station are still operated as a private service.
- We have reassessed the capacity of all our group services (SIC – shared), we now take up to 8 people in vehicles that have capacity for 15, thus minimizing close contact between tourists whilst also improving the service and offering a more personalised experience.
- In Machu Picchu we are keeping our policy of private guides. Our guides are trained to seek adequate spaces when guiding the group.
- Our guides, support staff and drivers have been trained to maintain an adequate distance from other groups of tourists during visits to attractions.
- Guides, support staff and drivers will use masks at all times during any service provided to tourists.
- All our vehicles have alcohol gel on board and tourists are required to use it before getting in and out of the vehicle.
- All our vehicles carry an oxygen tank, in case of emergency.
- We request that our clients also use a mask during the excursions; help us to look after those who are looking after you.
- At the end of each service, vehicles and equipment will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
- We have restructured our services, offering more outdoor experiences and minimizing wherever possible visits to enclosed spaces.
- We have agreed strict protocols of cleaning and disinfection of equipment, surfaces and staff with all our providers of accommodation and catering, such as hotels, lodges, and restaurants, among others. Staff will use gloves and masks, anyone handling food will also wear a hat.
- We look after you from start to finish; from the moment you contact us, providing you with current, reliable, trustworthy information about attractions to visit, accommodation, food, climate, appropriate health protocols in each destination, etc; during the booking process we offer secure payment options and very competitive rates, we believe that we offer the best value for money; and from the start of your trip, in an airport, station or wherever you begin your experience, until your departure, there is a travel specialist to look after you, your health, and in the event of an emergency can get in touch with your loved ones back home; it’s therefore important you provide us with a contact number in your country of origin.
- We are applying all of the above measures. If there is anything further you would like us to do, please feel free to ask when you reserve, we would be happy to accommodate any request you have.
RATES PER PERSON IN US$ – Minimum 2 passengers
|Hotel Category||Rate Per Person|
|First class superior||1,428|
HOTELS USED IN THE PROGRAMS
|Destinations||Economic||Tourist||Tourist Sup||First Class||First Class Sup||Deluxe||Deluxe Sup|
San Agustín Riviera
|*Allpa Hotel & Suites Faraona||*Grand hotel Nobility
*San Agustín Exclusive
|*Dazzler-Miraflores Meliá Lima||*Casa Andina Premium||*Hilton Lima|
*San Fco Plaza
*Munay wasi Inn
|*Xima – Eco Inn
San Agustín Plaza
|*Costa del Sol
*Hilton Garden Inn
|*Aranwa Hotel||*Libertador Cusco|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion 2nd pax with 50% valid only for double room (passengers traveling together), arriving and departing on the same flights.
- The promotion does not allow alterations to the program.
- Spaces subject to availability
- Apply discount for reservation.
- Applies for reservation: May 1 to June 30, 2021
- Applies to travel from May 2 to December 15, 2021
- Up to 2 rescheduling will be allowed (mandatory to inform at least 15 days before the start of the program), subject to the availability of spaces in the hotels and trains mentioned.
- Reservations canceled 21 days or less before the trip start date will not be REFUNDABLE.
- The cancellation of a reservation and / or cancellation (or part of it) before 21 days of the arrival date is subject to penalties and administrative charges.
- Train tickets are non-refundable.
- Rates does not include expenses for credit card payments, an additional 7% for PayPal payments.
- The child rate is applied as a second passenger.
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates don´t apply for special dates *
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- The programs has been quoted in the cheapest room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m. and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check in at the hotel and / or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
The passenger is responsible for obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, payment of excess baggage, personal requests such as extra drinks, laundry service, communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), national and international airport departure taxes, gratuities, or other services and fees not specified in the itinerary
Some services may be interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions; force majeure reasons; acts of nature, strikes, etc.; or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers or PERU AGENCY or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result; of such interruptions or cancellations that escape our control.
We recommend passengers to get trip cancellation, travel repatriation and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
CANCELLATIONS AND REEMBURSEMENTS
Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing including all related information, and will receive immediate attention from us.
PERU AGENCY recommends that all of the guests arrive to Peru with their own travel insurance, and that it covers for lost luggage.
PERU AGENCY cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not to include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.
FORMS OF PAYMENT (for Groups and FIT´s)
All wire transfers costs have to be paid by the sender and must have the PERU AGENCY tour number(s), on their reference code field. Additionally, we need a copy of the payment confirmation issued by the bank via fax or e -mail, with the following information added to it:
Lima, PERU BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU – MIRAFLORES AGENCY
Avenida Larco # 611 MIRAFLORES, LIMA 18 PERU
Teléfono (511) – 4441717.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 194-31464975-1-01. ACCOUNT NAME: PERU ON ROAD E.I.R.L. SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
Date of Travel
The above information is key to the accurate processing of payments.
Credit or debit card: Via Visa net (NIUBIZ) 5% additional + Cardholder’s identity document; 7% additional for PayPal payments, no additional document is required).