Peru Agency, does everything in its power to prevent the spread of COVID – 19
COVID Travel Protocols
- We look after you from start to finish; from the moment you contact us, providing you with current, reliable, trustworthy information about attractions to visit, accommodation, food, climate, appropriate health protocols in each destination, etc; during the booking process we offer secure payment options and very competitive rates, we believe that we offer the best value for money; and from the start of your trip, in an airport, station or wherever you begin your experience, until your departure, there is a travel specialist to look after you, your health (COVID travel protocols), and in the event of an emergency can get in touch with your loved ones back home; it’s, therefore, important you provide us with a contact number in your country of origin.
- All transfers to and from the airport or station are still operated as a private service.
- In Machu Picchu, we are keeping our policy of private guides. Our guides are trained to seek adequate spaces when guiding the group.
- Our guides, support staff, and drivers have been trained to maintain an adequate distance from other groups of tourists during visits to attractions.
- We have restructured our services, offering more outdoor experiences, and minimizing wherever possible visits to enclosed spaces.
- We are applying all of the above measures. If there is anything further you would like us to do, please feel free to ask when you reserve, we would be happy to accommodate any request you have.
at the time of booking, we request information about the passengers’ health, to identify any potential risk.
The information provided by the passenger to his travel agent will be considered an Affidavit.
BEFORE STARTING THE SERVICE
In the event that a passenger turns out to be high risk or has a fever, we will not be able to provide the service and we will notify the local health authority for the proper management of the patient.
Minimum distance 2 meters
Our staff greet passengers with their hands on their chests.
Inside our vehicles, an empty seat is left between every two passengers.
We have reassessed the capacity of all our group services (SIC – shared), we now take up to 8 people in vehicles that have a capacity for 15, thus minimizing close contact between tourists whilst also improving the service and offering a more personalized experience.
Most of our services are offered privately.
Only attractions and restaurants where biosafety protocols are met are visited.
We will have antibacterial gel in all our vehicles, which is mandatory before boarding.
We invite all passengers to disinfect their cell phone and we provide them with the means to do so.
The use of a mask is mandatory during the entire service. If the passenger does not have one, they can buy one from our staff.
The use of transparent face shields is mandatory while passenger is inside the vehicle.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
We disinfect our vehicles inside and out before each service.
We use 70% alcohol, quaternary ammonium, and common soap.
We disinfect the shoes of our staff and passengers before getting into the vehicle.
SUPPLIERS AND STRATEGIC PARTNERS
We check that all hotels strictly comply with the protocols established internationally.
We carefully select restaurants to ensure the protection and safety of our passengers.
In case of evidence of non-compliance on the part of an establishment, we notify the authorities and eliminate the supplier from our portfolio.
CODE OF ETHICS
When coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with your forearm or a tissue.
Throw away the tissue immediately.
Wash your hands with plenty of soap and water for 20 seconds.
Don’t touch your nose, eyes, and / or mouth.
We are applying all of the above measures. If there is anything further you would like us to do, please feel free to ask when you reserve, we would be happy to accommodate any request you have.