Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using or obtaining any materials, information or services through this site.
Kondor Group E.I.R.L. offers access to and use of our website www.peruagency.com to you subject to your acceptance of these “Terms and conditions”. By accessing, using or obtaining any content, data, materials, information, products or services through our site, you agree to observe these Terms. If you do not accept all of these Terms, then please Contact Us.
- Ownership.- We, along with other sites we developed, own and have copyrights on our site and all of its contents. You will not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell, transfer or modify any of the content, data, information or materials found on our site, but you may download, display and print one (1) copy of the materials presented on our site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use. Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on our site (“Marks”) are ours as well as our pictures. Your use of and access to our site do not grant you any license or right to use any of the Marks. You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor materials available through our site.
- Use of Site.- You may only use our site if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts (our site is not available for use by minors). You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of our site by you and anyone using your password and login information. You may only use our site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use our site: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our site. We will use our reasonable commercial efforts to keep our site available on a 24-hours/7-days-a- week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance and system outages. Your access to our site may not be uninterrupted or available at all times. You will not use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of our site or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment. Kondor Group E.I.R.L. will not charge a service fee if you decide to purchase, book or reserve travel related services or accommodations through our site.
- Links.- Our site may contain links to other sites that we do not operate or control. We are not responsible for these other sites. We provide these links for your reference and convenience. We do not endorse the contents of these other sites. These links are not an indication of our association with the owners or operators of any of these other sites. You are free to access these other sites, but you do so at your own risk. You agree not to create a link from any Web site, including any site controlled by you, to our site.
- Indemnification.- You will defend and indemnify us each of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above or by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms or the documents made part of these Terms by reference, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of our site.
- General.- The headings in these Terms are for your convenience and reference. These headings do not limit or affect these Terms. Your acceptance of these Terms and use of our site do not create a joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship with us. You may not assign, delegate or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. We may modify these Terms, at any time, by posting conspicuous notice on our site at least thirty (30) days before any modification becomes effective. Your continued use of our site, following the posting of conspicuous notice of any modification, will be subject the Terms in effect at the time of your use. You will review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of our site, following the posting of conspicuous notice of any modification, will be your acceptance of the modified Terms. Except as described in the preceding sentences, you and we can only modify these Terms in a written document signed or otherwise accepted by you and by us. Other terms and conditions may apply to your reservations, bookings and purchases of travel services through our site and to your use of other portions of our site. You will observe these other terms and conditions. If we fail to act with respect to your reach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. If a court finds any of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that Term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the other Terms will remain valid and enforceable. These Terms, together with those items made a part of these terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between us relating to your use of our site, and replaces any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding your use of our site. The laws of the Peru, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these terms and conditions, as well as your and our observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to your use of our site or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in Peru. In any such action or any action we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Associated Press Copyright Notice Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. AP will not be held liable in any way to the User or to any third party or to any other person who may receive information in the Service or to any other person whatsoever, for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions there from or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foreing or occasioned thereby. Corporate, governmental and institutional Users may use portions of the Service for internal printed communications and memoranda. Any further discussion needed regarding refunds, please contact Kondor Group E.I.R.L. Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.