Day 01: Transfer to hotel in Puno – Excursion to Sillustani
Reception and transfer from Juliaca airport to the hotel by our representatives. At around 02:00 pm we begin your tour to Sillustani, a cemetery where you can see a series of impressive tombs belonging to the Kolla culture (1200 – 1450) that developed in the northern part of the lagoon, in the area known as Hatuncolla. The particular form of the tombs, inverted truncated cones called chullpas, are constructions that are also found in several other places in the highlands, although in lesser number. We continue to Umayo lagoon, then return to the city of Puno at 06:00 pm. Overnight at the hotel of your choice.
Day 02: Puno visit the islands of Uros – Amantani Islands
Breakfast, then at around 08:00 am transfer from your hotel to the dock to start our excursion. A motor boat will take us to visit the Uros floating islands, a group of manmade islands in the bay of Puno dating back to pre-Hispanic times. We continue to the island of Amantani where we stay with local families in their homes. Accommodation, lunch, dinner and breakfast on the island are included. Overnight on the island.
Day 03: Excursion Taquile – Puno
Breakfast, then at around 09:00 am we depart to Taquile, an island whose history dates back to pre-Inca times. Indeed there still exist pre-Inca funerary towers on the hill they call “the island”, built entirely of carved stones. These take the form of small rectangular rooms, the entry of which is facing the opposite direction to those at Sillustani. The tombs are spacious, allowing a person to stand up inside. Lunch on the island, arrival in Puno around 3:30 pm Overnight in Puno.
Day 04: Transfer to airport
Breakfast, transfer from your hotel to Juliaca airport for your onward flights.
- Transfer from Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 02 nights accommodation in Puno.
- All transfers on arrival.
- Excursion to Sillustani.
- Excursion to Uros – Amantani – Taquile.
- Overnight at Amantani Island full board.
- 01 breakfast / 01 lunch / 01 dinner.
- Typical lunch in Taquile.
- Life Jacket.
- Professional guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- Personalized assistance.
Does not Included:
- Airport or terminal taxes and / or excess baggage.
- Life insurance against accident or any other type of insurance.
- Additional nights for bad weather or other causes.
- Personal care items.
- Domestic and international flights not specified on the program.
- The tour price with hotels are based on double occupancy.
- We offer discounts for travel agencies and groups.
- Shared service.
- Daily departures.