Day 1: Cusco – Wiñaywayna – Aguas Calientes
Early morning transfer from your hotel to the train station. We take the train to km 104, the starting point of the Short Inca Trail. We will trek to the archealogical site of Wiñaywayna, where we will have a guided tour of the site and stop for lunch. Our adventure then continues as we trek to IntiPunku, the “Sun Gate”, the entrance to Machupicchu, from where we get our first view of the site. We descend through the ruins of Machu Picchu to then catch a bus to Aguas Calientes town where we will have dinner and spend the night in a basic hostel.
Hiking Time 06 hours.
Box-lunch and dinner.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco
Today we have more time to enjoy the ruins. After an early breakfast at the hostel, we catch a bus up to Machupicchu where we take a guided tour for approx. 2 hours. You will then have free time to discover the sanctuary by yourself. Later we take the bus back to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco. Transfer to your hotel.
You Should Bring:
- Small Backpack.
- Trekking shoes.
- Water bottle, flashlight, hat, sun glasses, sun cream.
- Personal clothing for trek.
- Insect repellent.
- Fills to purify the water.
- All transfers
- Train ticket Cusco – Km 104 (start of the trek) and Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo or Cusco
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner. Vegetarian option available
- Professional guide.
- Entrance ticket for the Inca Trail and Machupicchu.
- Basic hostel in Aguas Calientes
- Round trip bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
- First aid kit, oxygen.
Does not included:
- Lunch (second day).
- Entrance tickets to the Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes town.
- Entrance ticket to climb Huaynapicchu
- Personal ítems.
- This is a shared service.
- Daily departures.
Price per person in US$ (Minimun 02 people)
Price per adult US$ 460.00
Price per student US$ 422.00