Our excursion begins by collecting the passengers from their hotels at around 8.30am then heading towards the Sacred Valley for approximately two hours until arriving at Pachar. Here you will be given all your equipment such as a neoprene wetsuit, jacket or windbreaker, life jacket, helmet and oars. Once you’ve got changed you’ll receive a safety briefing and technical instruction.
After enjoying the rafting we’ll get changed and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant before heading back to Cusco at around 5pm.
Note: Please let us know if the passenger is vegetarian or has any food allergy
- Private transport from Cusco to the start point of the rafting
- Complete rafting equipment
- Buffet lunch
- Professional rafting guide
- Safety kayak
What to bring:
- 01 complete change of clothes
- Sandals or trainers
- 1 small towel
- Sun block
- Positive mental attitude.