Moray Archaeological Park, beautiful landscapes and natural formations. We leave the city of Cusco in our private vehicle, heading northwest towards the village of Cruzpata. Here we take the quad bikes and start our adventure. We ride to the Huaypo Lagoon and the village of Maras. We then visit the archaeological complex of Moray and take a different route back to the start, where our vehicle will be waiting for us to take us back to Cusco.
- Private round trip transport.
- Fuel, basic equipment (helmet and gloves).
- Adventure guide.
- Quad bike.
- Driving lesson if necessary.
- Snacks (1 bottle of mineral water, 1 energy bar, 1 fruit and sweets).
Does not included:
- Entrance to Moray archaeological complex.
Price per person in US$ 130.00 (Minimiun 02 people)