Day 01: Cusco – City Tour
Welcome at Cusco’s airport by our transfer and transportation to your hotel (Coca tea courtesy). In the afternoon we have the city tour wich includes the visit to the Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun), the main Cathedral of Cusco, and the four archaeological sites such as Sacsayhuaman, Q´enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
You will see the Inca carried through the streets of Cusco on a litter and toasted with chicha (a fermented corn drink). The ceremony concludes with the Inca giving a speech in the native Quechua language.
09:30 hrs. Qorikancha: start of the staging. Duration 45 minutes.
11:00 Hrs. Auqaypata (Plaza Mayor): The Inka and his Royal Court, enter the street Intikijllu. Duration 1 hour.
13:00 Hrs. Staged Home in the Sacred archeological of Saqsaywaman with a duration of 90 minutes, which celebrates the rites of the New Fire, Coca, the offerings of the Four and the prediction of future times, among others.
Day 03: Machupicchu Full Day Visit (Includes Breakfast and Lunch)
After breakfast, transfer to Poroy train station with our representative, to board the train in Expedition service to Aguas Calientes, where our staff help you to get on a bus to the entrance of the citadel. After a century of archeological discovery, thanks to recent studies of the XVI century archival documents, there are good reasons to suppose that citadel of Machu Picchu as well as the pyramids of the pharaohs of Egypt or the tomb of emperor Chin Shi Huang in China, It was a luxury and well cared Inca Pachacuteq mausoleum, the founder and first emperor of Tahuantinsuyo. Lunch included in Totos House. At your return to Cusco we will meet and transfer you to your selected hotel.
Day 04: Cusco – Return home. (Includes Breakfast)
Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station for your travel to your next destination or flight back home.
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport
- All transfers in destination.
- 03 Nights of lodging in Cusco.
- City Tour in Cusco.
- Entrance fees to the ceremony
- Box Lunch
- Tour to Machu Picchu.
- Train service Expedition.
- Official tour guide – English and Spanish speaking guide,
- Lunch buffet at Hatuchay Tower in Aguas Calientes.
- All entrance fee.
- Personal assistance.
- Payment includes all taxes with paypal, no need to add any extra charge.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner).
Does not included:
- International or domestic air tickets.
- Food, Beverages not specified in the itinerary.
- Ticket climb to Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Personal care items.
- Other services not specified in the program.
- Upgrade to Vistadome service (VIP) extra charge.
- Tours with hotels included are based on double occupancy.
- We offer disscounts for travel agencies and groups.
- Service share with other passengers.
- Available discount with Peru Agency for students.