The cooking lessons start at either 11:00 am or 4:00 pm and include pick up and drop off at the customer’s hotel.
The class starts with a 30 minute tour of the traditional San Pedro market. Afterwards we will head to the 11th floor Rooftop Kitchen facility, with breathtaking views of the city, to start the cooking lesson.
The class consists of the preparation of a starter, main course, and pisco sour. We also offer vegetarian options (please specify when you reserve). The lesson lasts approximately 2 hours.
We have different types of starters, such as:
- Potato with Huancaina sauce
- Fish and trout tiradito, among others
- Quinoto with trout
- Rice with chicken
- Lomo saltado
- Aji de gallina
- Ceviche, among others.
- Coca sour.
- Pisco Sour.
- Starters:Mushroom tiradito among others
- Main courses:Quinoto with mushrooms, among others
- Transfer from the hotel – restaurant – hotel.
- Chef instructor.
- Personalized assistance.
Does not included: